Monday, May 28, 2007

kids and the internet


Yesterday my sister Laura was telling me how my nephew, who is six, bought something on line. She went into the computer room to find her debit card out and a little boys explanation that he wanted a "penguin membership". (for some game). He went on to say that is was only $6.95. Well, to make a long story short it was $6.95, for 12 months. She was able to call and cancel after she explained what had happened. The point of this blog is that I can't believe kids are so smart. He's only in 1st grade and already knows how to buy something on line. I'm worried. Not only do I have a smart kid who likes to go on line to PBSkids, but she loves getting "new outfits". Once she learns that she can buy clothes on line I'm in trouble.

3 comments:

jenny said...

I can't believe how smart kids are. Scary.

Lindsey said...

I like that picture of Bella. She's so cute!

Anne said...

It would be impossible to get mad at someone so darling, though.