Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Childhood Obsession


I have this strange obsession with the Spaghetti Factory. I guess anyone who knows me well, knows this. We went the other night and I seriously can't get enough. I'm pretty sure their target audience is 7 year olds, not 27 year olds, since they have that iceberg lettuce salad from a bag and offer ice cream as part of the dinner. But it's all I think about. I guess I should blame my parents since that was one of the first restaurants I remember going to. Even talking about it now, I'm getting hungry for the spaghetti with mizithra cheese. I guess the only way to satisfy my craving is to continue going back. I think Seth is done for awhile. Anyone interested?

5 comments:

Anne said...

It looks like Bella is plenty happy to be there! I think you're passing the obsession on to the next generation.

Unknown said...

that is so true. Her other favorite is Mac & Cheese from Noodles & Co. I'm pretty sure I ate there every day when I was pregnant with her.

the youngs said...

Hed....they just closed the one here in LA, so I will go with you next time I am in town. I can't get enough of the Mizithra cheese!!

Unknown said...

mariss, I'm holding you to that! too bad jaren francis isn't here to go with us again.

n8 said...

That is awesome! Kira and I love the spaghetti factory...it is our favorite. We definitely need to go sometime (I will talk Seth into it).