Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day!





I had to write just a little for Father's Day about the 2 great men in my life. I always feel like I never tell my dad how much I appreciate him or how much I love him, so now I have. I am so thankful for all you've taught me.
And to Seth, my wonderful husband. You're a great dad to Bella. Thanks for helping her not be too much of a little princess who knows nothing about sports or getting dirty. You're a brave man for dealing with 2 girls.
I'm feeling very lucky this father's day and just wanted to share my joy with everyone.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

What? Bella knows the "U" on the mountain and wherever she sees a red Utah she points it out to everyone. The first thing I taught her to say was, "Go Utes" and she cheered for the Jazz with me. She knows daddy's teams. Pretty soon she'll be scoring soccer goals and giving high fives.