Sunday, June 24, 2007

And Baby Makes 4!

We are so excited to announce that we are expecting a baby. I'm 11 weeks. For those of you not used to pregnancy talk, I'm in my 3rd month. All looks well this time (no repeats of what happened in February). We've heard a heart beat twice and seen an ultra sound. My doctor is taking extra good care of me. Bella is very excited. She tells us she has a baby in her tummy too and that it's a "baby girl sister". This is great timing since we just finished potty training. Anyway, we're so excited and wanted to share our news with everyone.

8 comments:

the youngs said...

Yippee!! Congrats, Hed, Bella, & Daddy Seth. That is really exciting news.

the youngs said...

Oh...and you should read "Shopaholic & Baby." I am just starting it--I love Sophie Kinsella.

Morgan said...

Congrats Hebby! We are so happy for you!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! You're such a cute mom!

Melissa said...

That's great news Amy. I'm glad you are doing well and are 11 weeks. Dru and I found out we're having a girl and I"m around 27 weeks and things are going well. I've only started popping out now. So it's great. I hope everything goes well and I see you at the gym.

Anne said...

That is awesome!

Andrew said...

Congratulations!

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS!!! You are so dang tiny - I just saw you in a swimming suit and didn't have a clue!!! I am so excited for you....How sweet!