Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Single White Male







Last night was so much fun. We went to Scott's work to have a family party, with all the cousins and aunts and uncles. (Well, he did use us for photos in his new company catalog and didn't have to pay us. But he did provide pizza and drinks). His work is awesome. It would be the best place to have your wedding, work party or any other event. You'd have to see it to understand, but it's called Noah's and it's amazing. And seriously how cute is Scott? He's graduated from college, working on a Masters, owns his own home in Sugarhouse, makes good money, loves dogs, is great with kids, and one can't forget his sense of humor. What more would a woman want? I'm sure he wouldn't want me putting him out there like this, but I feel I have to. What kind of sister would I be if I didn't?

6 comments:

jenny said...

seems like a catch. I'll be thinking of someone for him.

Chuck said...

Beth tried, but no George no likey. She's 1 for 2 now.

the youngs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the youngs said...

What is his job? Noah's? It looks like a gym or something.

Andrew said...

When do i get my front page marriage endorsement?

Unknown said...

andrew, how rude of me! I'll get on the right away.