Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bryce Canyon










We just got back from a family vacation with the Brown's in Bryce Canyon. Bella had so much fun with her cousins. This was the first trip with all the grandkids and they all loved it. I think my favorite part was when I straped on the backpack and carried Bella. I know it wasn't a huge trip but after all I am 4 months pregnant and she does weigh 30lbs. As you can tell from my gloating I'm pretty proud of myself. I think Bella's favorite part was when her dad threw a big rock in the lake. She is his biggest cheerleader. She was very proud of him and told everyone what a good job he did. Seth tells me he just loved that we got to be with his family and hang out. We're looking forward to next years fun trip.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Easily, one of the worst nights of sleep I've had in a long time!

Kari said...

I'm impressed Amy. I pass Jack off to Ryan when we are walking to our car because he is too heavy for me (and Jack weighs less than Bella--even if it is only a few pounds less). And I'm not even pregnant! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kari. Seth keeps asking what I have to prove when I gloat about working out and being pregnant. And I've come to the conclusion it's because I was such a big fat whale last time, and I'm doing my best not to let that happen again. I'm sure you remember thoes days when I'd come to watch Jonah and just sit on the couch and let him crawl over my huge stomach. It was pretty sad.

Kari said...

I never thought you were a big fat whale. You looked darling! However, I know how you feel because I swear while every other pregnant woman looks beautiful to me, I look like a house when I'm pregnant!