Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Pioneer Day







We didn't start off doing much on this holiday. We actually stayed in bed until 11:30am! We were still catching up from traveling home the night before. (I have to admit part of the reason I stayed in bed so long was so I could watch the Days of 47 parade on TV. I'm not die hard enough to actually go and camp out for a good spot, but I do love to watch it). Eventually we did get all of the laundry done and had a clean house. For that, we rewarded ourselves with a fun time that night with friends. Bella wasn't too into the sparklers but she did love the fire works show our friend Dan put on and the rootbeer floats Marianne made. What a fun night.

5 comments:

jenny said...

I love spending time with family and friends on holidays. Wish it were a holiday in our neck of the woods. hope to see you soon.

Chuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chuck said...

Oops I meant to say how cute little Savannah is. SHe is so adorable. Still not up to Bella, but serious competition. They should be friends:)))

Andrew said...

I totally forgot it was Pioneer Day until Joel called and wished me a happy one. Oh man- I miss this time of year in Utah. You guys look and sound like you are doing so well...i am really happy for you Amy. Hopefully you dont think I am Satan after my political ramblings...:) I do respect the fact that you are making the effort to really learn about the candidates.

Unknown said...

Andrew,
I don't think your satan. You're totally entitled to your opinion. I liked hearing what everyone had to say, that's why I posted the blog. And thanks for the comments. We are really happy and doing well. Hopefully we'll get to see you next time you're here. I told Noelle you posted a special message to her, so hopefully she got back to you!