Friday, May 24, 2013

Work, if you want to call it that

I haven't journaled much about work, but I started taking acting lessons privatley from Renee and I love it. It's been so good for me and then a few weeks ago after much deliberation I finally switched agency. I was accepted with McCarty which is a big deal.
Within in one week of being signed with them I had a job.
It was the day after court and it was the perfect thing for me. Hair, Make up, Catered food, and adults was exactly what I needed. It was an 8 hour day and I didn't enjoy asking people to watch the kids, especially with how much I've had to ask lately but everyone was so nice, as usual.
I met a few people from the agency and really liked them. one girl ended up giving me a ride home and we had a great talk. It's nice to know the ins and outs and everything.
This was one picture that she took while we were waiting around on set.
Good times!

No comments: