Wednesday, May 22, 2013

No Car......Sucks

I've now been without a car for almost 2 weeks and I'm dying.
The doctor said I can't drive for 1 month and then when I start again it will be for one month with someone who is 16 or older.
I've been walking 2-6 miles a day. I've even made it pushing the twins to my parents. We've also walked to Dicks a few times.
And as usual the ward has been amazing!
Laura set up a driving schedule and people could sign up for things like taking Claire to preschool, or Bella to Tennis lessons and then people have also watched my kids and taken me to the doctor and other errands.
It's very humbling, I'll say that.
It's been good to do all that walking because it's wearing me out and I sleep so well. Something I haven't done in months.
I'm having to make small talk with people while they take me places, and it's not something I love but it's good for me.
I guess this is all a good learning experience.
Here we are on our way to Dicks

No comments: