Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Day 2012

Bella was so cute about April Fools Day. Last night when I was tucking her in she was already thinking if ways she could trick Seth.
Then this morning she came into my room with the plan she had thought of. Take shredded cheese and dye it yellow to look like scrambled eggs, top it with strawberry jam as the ketchup, then sprinkle with sugar for the salt. But the thing she was most proud of was her idea to mix milk and sprite. she was so excited telling Seth she was making him breakfast in bed. The smile couldn't be wiped off her face. She made so much noise as she was preparing everything, but it was so cute. And Seth did a great job pretending he had no idea it wasn't really scrambled eggs.
Oh I love that girl!!
Seth eating the scrambled eggs

6 comments:

Liz said...

haha. What a good sport Seth is. :)

Jenn said...

Good job, Seth! I bet it made Bella's week!

Sissy Jackson said...

Caught up the blog and you are a totally mean little leprechaun! but I loved it!!!

Beth said...

Hahaha. Nice trick on Sethy.

bevany said...

Sooooooooooo funny. I love that he hate it!

bevany said...

Sooooooooooo funny. I love that he hate it!