Sunday, April 15, 2012

Potty Training Twins

Raise your glass....of Coke!
Potty training this time around has been much different than before.
For starters having 2 who basically go at the same time has been interesting. From the time these two were born they were on the same schedule with diaper changes, and going potty has been no different.
Luckily I have 2 potty seats. Bella and Claire used different ones so it's come in handy to have them both now.
I don't really have anything to complain about. It's been pretty easy. On the first day Syd had no accidents and Bre had 4.
It probably also helped that for lunch they got Sunkist to drink and then while they were on the potty I shared my Coke.
I never would have done this with my other kids, but hey you do what ya gotta do!

3 comments:

bevany said...

Holy crap. You are superwoman. I would totally train one and then do the other. They're definitely your girls if they want your coke though. Hilarious!
And- I thought of you when I did that birthday post. I'm turning her into you :)

Jenn said...

Weird, you could be done with diapers for good. Such a nice thought, huh?!

Kira said...

Way to go! I would fall over trying to potty train two! One is plenty for me right now. You are amazing!