Monday, April 16, 2012

When will I learn?

Oh I remember this like it was yesterday. Seth and I were downstairs holding the newborn twins enjoying the quiet. Thinking that Bella and Claire were watching a movie upstairs. But we came up shortly after to find Claire looking like this:
Click on the hyperlink above for the full story
Then a few days ago I found Syd looking like this:
The worst part about this was I was right there the whole time. Since we were potty training I had a movie on in my room so we could be right by the bathroom. Bre was sitting with me on the bed and I thought Syd was just on the ground quietly enjoying the show.
Nope. She was enjoying the sprinkles she had found in the pantry.
I get asked all the time if the twins have behavior like Claire and after this I might have to say yes!


3 comments:

Brittany said...

I know it's not funny when you're the mom but I am totally laughing right now. So funny.

Liz said...

haha. But they're just so cute! That picture of Claire is priceless....really! I am so glad you are documenting it all.

Jenn said...

That is great, but Claire has her beat!