Sunday, March 25, 2012

Utah Girl Am I

Bless little Claire bear! A few weeks ago she woke up got dressed, in head-to-toe Utah clothes, and once she saw what Seth was wearing said "Ah dang it! Dad's wearing his work clothes!". Then she changed into regular clothes so she could save her outfit for a day when they could be twins.
So when Seth asked if she wanted to go watch the Utes practice she practically jumped at the idea.
She dressed herself and was so proud of it!
What a cutie! She loves her dad! And days like this make me so happy!



3 comments:

Jenn said...

Joe would be so jealous! Claire is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Honestly I'm impressed with how much you keep up on this blog!

bevany said...

I really want to say something rude about this...but I can't. It's too cute. I love when little girls love their dads!