Saturday, March 17, 2012

St Patricks Day 2012

A mean leprechaun visited our house this year. While the girls were asleep he took out all the clothes in their dressers and every book off their book shelf.
When I went in to Bella's room in the morning I said "What happened?" And she said "I don't know! I woke up and it was like this". Then I said "Who would do this? It's so mean. I wonder if it was a leprechaun?". Her eyes got big as she realized it probably was the work of a mean leprechaun. She ran into to tell Seth and made him get out of bed and come see. When he saw the mess he turned to me and said "That seems like a pretty big mess for a leprechaun".
Yes it was, but totally worth it after seeing how Bella and Claire reacted to it. He also turned our milk green.
Bella is hoping that next year we get a nice one.
But luckily for the girls it wasn't all bad. We gave them a cute treat (I forgot to take a picture) that I found on Pinterest and we also went to a fun St Patrick's Day party at Beth's. So they weren't too sad about the mean leprechaun.



3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow that was a mean leperchaun!! But I bet Bella loved every second of it!

Brittany said...

I love that! St. Patty's is for sure one of my favorite holidays! What a cute mom you are!

Beth said...

That leprechaun was hard core!