Friday, December 9, 2011

We Did It!

We made our first trip as a family to see the lights at Temple Square.
This felt like a huge accomplishment to me, since we've never tried it. It might have been a little overkill but I dressed all the kids in snow clothes. I wish I could say it was because I wanted them warm, but honestly my first thought was, "I don't want to hear complaining about being cold and wanting to go home".
I thought all the nativities were amazing and the kids really didn't complain.
So we might have to start making this a tradition.



3 comments:

Amy said...

Snow clothes are the only way to go!

Jenn said...

Good for you!! I bet it was beautiful, and your girls loved it

bevany said...

Good job. We didn't even make it this year...but we thought about it a lot. That counts, right?