Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Bella


Dear Bella,
A few nights ago I listened as you read Good Night Moon to the twins and I almost started crying. It seems like just yesterday I was reading that to you in Laura's basement and now you're old enough to read it to your sisters.
I will always cherish that time I had with you! You were and still are the light of my life!
You make me so happy! I love to watch how you interact with your friends and what a good example you are to others. I know that other people see it to because they are always commenting to me about what an amazing person you are. You have so many good qualities. Here are just a few:
  • Caring
  • Sensitive
  • Smart
  • Thoughtful
  • Great Reader
  • Can memorize anything
  • Great at making everyone feel a part of the group
I feel so blessed to be you mom!
I hope you have a wonderful year and a great birthday week!
Love,
Mom, Dad and your sisters

1 comment:

sally said...

ditto... but, blessed to be your Grandma Brown