Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bre's ultra sound

Bre had to go to Primary Children's Hospital today to have an ultra sound. Luckily nothing scary and the end result showed nothing so it was all good.
But it was a little scary for her so I made sure her best friend and comforter Sydney was there. They were so cute together. At one point when Bre was crying and saying her tummy hurt, Syd started to say the same thing and pull up on her shirt.

Holding hands. Oh how I love these two!!!
She did really well through the whole thing only whimpering a little but towards the end it was full screaming. I think she was just scared and uncomfortable since I know it didn't hurt.
After it was over we stopped in the cafeteria for some lunch. Bre was a trooper and had been fasting for almost 6 hours, so she was starving.
Doughnuts with pink frosting always make things better.

1 comment:

bevany said...

Scary. I saw this on facebook and wondered what was going on. I'm glad everything is ok...even better that she handled it well. yay for sisters :)