Friday, March 25, 2011

Are You Kidding Me #27

I'm a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies. Ask anyone who knows me. But when I saw this I almost threw up.
Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you kidding me? Who thought of this?
Who doesn't love bacon? And who doesn't love a chocolate chip cookie? But together?
If anyone has actually tried these, I would love to know what you thought. I also saw this gem:
Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookie
Looks delish..but as one blogger said, "We made these last night and immediately acquired diabetes and died".
I think that sums up how sugary they are.
But if someone daring wants to try these and tell me how they are I'd love to know.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I made some chocolate fudge cookies with a mini reeses in the middle. This, too, was capable of a diabetic coma!

Sid said...

no thanks both of these look disgusting!

Brittany said...

The oreo ones looks way good to me but I couldn't justify eating that much fat all at once. The bacon though... disgusting and I REALLY love bacon.

Jenn said...

I can't see how bacon would compliment a chocolate chip cookie. Not tempting

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I agree with Sid. Like all these things, just maybe best left alone. ya know?

Beth said...

Really? Someone thinks the second one looks disgusting? Come on. I think it looks amazing. There are also recipes with a brownie in the middle of a cookie! Mmmmmm..... Sugary goodness. The first one I would try. I've heard that some people put bacon on cupcakes and they are delicious. You never know until you try it. Don't be a wuss Amy!

bevany said...

Yuck