Friday, March 11, 2011

Disney On Ice

Last night we took Bella and Claire to Disney on Ice. I won the tickets so this was a special treat for the girls.
We thought it would be fun to go to dinner before, so we hit up Seth's old work.
California Pizza Kitchen.
Lucky for us Seth still knows a lot of the people that work there. One of his good friends is now the manager, so we got the VIP treatment. It was great! I have to admit I was feeling a little spoiled.
When we got to the show I was pleasantly surprised to see that our seats were really good. I thought since they were free they might not be that good, but I was wrong.
I took a million pictures but this one about sums it up.

The girls were so excited!

Me & Bella

Seth and Claire
Seth tries to say he didn't enjoy it (if you saw anything he said on Facebook), but I know he loved it. Claire sat on his lap pretty much the whole time and was so darling. Telling him when to clap and answering all the questions they would ask the audience. My favorite was when Mickey couldn't find his broom and she started yelling to him "Mickey! It's behind you!".
Bella was equally cute. Announcing to me who everyone was when they came out. Like I couldn't see for myself or something. But it was fun watching her get so excited!
Such a fun night! Bella has already started asking if we're going next year.

2 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

OH! So fun!! I remember going to Disney on Ice a couple times as a kid... I loved it!! Your girls are going to remember that forever!

bevany said...

So fun! We went last year and the girls love it. I love that Claire was yelling at Mickey.