Monday, March 14, 2011

Curlies & Sickies

For the last few weeks Bella has asked over and over again if I would get her some pink rollers so her hair could be curly.
I finally remembered to buy some when I was at the store and it made her day. She was so excited. Claire didn't really know what to expect, but once the curlers were in, she was thrilled!! We're talking jumping up and down and talking non stop about her "curlies". It took her over an hour and countless times getting out of bed to finally fall asleep.
She was just that excited. They turned out pretty well. We still had to use the curling iron in the morning, but I thought they looked adorable.
The twins have been very sick this past month. First it was pneumonia and now high fevers (reaching 104.9) and throwing up.
They seemed a little better this afternoon so I took them out for a walk. When I looked down I saw this.

Bless Sydney's little heart. If she isn't just the most tender hearted little girl out there, I don't know who is.
That's her hand on top. She loves her sister so much.
It was too cute not to get a picture.


9 comments:

Jenn said...

How darling!!! I love the twins holding hands! I think you need to get hot rollers. I plug them in in the kitchen, and while my kids are eating, I roll their hair with them. When they are about to leave, I take them out. It leaves a nice curl all day long, and it was fast and easy!! From a mom with girls to another, you need hot curlers!!

C Crane said...

That is the cutest thing ever! It warrants a comment. I am sorry they are sick again. That totally stinks. The girls in their curlies are so cute too. PS- post our stinking picture we look too good not to post it, I'm just sayin'.

Amy said...

Such a cute pic of the twins! And I haven't seen those curlers for years. I may have to pick up some for my girls too!

Brittany said...

Seeing the twins holding hands brought a tear to my eye. Is it because I'm pregnant or because it's maybe the sweetest thing ever? Really. So cute.

bevany said...

Sad they've been so sick! I had no idea.
This picture's great. Total cuteness.

Sid said...

cutest thing i have ever seen!

Sissy Jackson said...

THAT is so sweet. I love your girls...ALL OF THEM! But...Mostly... YOU!

Karen said...

Ahhh, pink foam curlers! An absolute MUST if you have girls!

Beth said...

That is just too freaking cute!