Monday, April 18, 2011

Ahhh!!! Much Better!

Two weekends ago Seth and I were lucky enough to get a weekend away in Park City. It was short but did the trick. I slept in until 10:00am! I felt like I was back in high school!
Sadly I forgot to document our great weekend.
Then this past weekend I was spoiled with a girls weekend in St. George.
My friend Lisa invited us, and it was just what I needed.
Swimming, Hiking, Endless Talking, Napping, Working on projects, Movies, and More Talking. That about sums up what we did.
Oh and did I mention 3 out of 5 were pregnant and then Lisa and I have twins. So I think we're off the hook for getting pregnant.
Seth was great staying home all weekend. On Saturday he and the other dads took all the kids (that's 5 men & 16 kids) to the park and had pizza.
Then this morning Bella told me that she learned a new dance from dad. She then pushed play on the CD player and proceeded to show me the moves to "Bye, Bye, Bye", by NSYNC.
Seriously!!! Why don't I have video of this?!! I would pay anything to see Seth and he girls dancing to NSync. Because apparently that's what they did...dance in the girls room. Bella loved it! Me & Amber at the pool



Chels, Marianne, & Lisa at the pool


All of us enjoying a hike in Snow Canyon.


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, lots of people pregnant!! Cool!!!

bevany said...

Fun! And you went hiking? Really?
I'd pay to see a video of Seth dancing to NSYNC. Awesome.

Brittany said...

Tyler and I would pay anything to see Seth doing the moves to NSYNC as well! What a cute dad! And how great for you to get away!

Beth said...

Ahh. St. George! You never want to leave do you? I miss that weather. Please. I probably taught Seth his NSYNC moves so he's probably just as good as JT!

Sid said...

so jealous!