Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Getaway

Seth surprised me with a weekend getaway for my birthday and valentines.
It was so thoughtful. He took care of everything. He coordinated all the babysitting between our parents, took care of the nice hotel room and even made dinner reservations at Ruths Chris.
It was a much needed break. We love our kids, but man did we need a break. In fact the night before we left we sat across from each other at dinner and said "Is it time to leave yet?".
It was so nice not to worry about the kids. I knew they were having so much and being taken good care of.

why does Seth look like he's trying to get away from me?

My birthday dessert from Ruths Chris

5 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute of him! What a thoughtful husband! Happy Birthday!!!

Beth said...

OH Ruth's Chris. I so want to go there someday. That pic of you two is so funny. Seth reminded of Monty for a minute. Weird.

Jenn said...

That is a really cute picture of you and Seth!!

Sid said...

That's where we went for my birthday! so good!

Karen said...

I believe we are birthday twins! (2/16?) I'm so glad you got spoiled properly on your day.