Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

We have had such a great Valentines Day!
The girls woke up to a present from mom and dad and then it was on to visit all the grandmas at work. We surprised all of them with cookies and valentine the girls had made the night before.
Bella was very excited for Valentines. She picked out her outfit the night before. Red sweat pants (her favorite thing to wear), red shirt, red head band, red socks and pick sparkly shoes. She looked adorable! She was also excited because at school they were having a valentines party and then a primary valentines party after school.
We went to see grandma Brown, grandma Okland, and grandma Jan. It was a busy morning.
We also took cookies to the girls primary and nursery teachers. (yes the twins have been going to nursery). Crazy! They're actually not old enough until next month but they love it and haven't even looked back to me the last 2 times.


Here are the finished products. I'm not very crafty. So I was proud that I did this much.


I was going for the Mrs Fields look, but I think they tasted even better since they were homemade

5 comments:

Amy said...

You are such a good mom.

Beth said...

Yummy. Thanks for watching the Kelsinator that night. We had fun finally being able to see a movie. You are such a good mom. I don't know how you do it. Seriously.

** Adrian ** said...

How do you do it??? You are AMAZING!!! I am so impressed with you!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!! (actually, today I guess!)

Jenn said...

How clever!!

sally said...

I enjoyed the Valentine visit... the girls are so cute and the card/cookie was very good!