Friday, November 5, 2010

When The Cats Away, The Mouse Will Play

Everyday when Bella leaves for school, Claire waits 1 maybe 2 minutes before running to get on top of the bunk bed.
That's Bella's part and it's where she keeps all the "cool" toys that she's constantly telling Claire to stay away from. So I guess it makes sense that the minute she's gone Claire is right up there playing with anything she can get her hands on.
I know it's normal when you're the younger one, to want to play or have anything the older sister has.
That's why I can never get mad at her. Plus she's so cute!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That happens here, but it is in Lauren's room she hates it.

Chelsea said...

Haha, this is too funny! I remember coming home to find my sister in my shirt with my make-up on. You've gotta love little sisters. :)

p.s. I didn't end up getting your email. Would you mind sending it again? My email address is: chels.elton@gmail.com. Thanks!

Chuck said...

We need to clean the lens on that camera.

Sid said...

ava does the same thing! it's too funny!