Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

This Halloween was so much fun. 3 different parties, trick or treating, a carnival, and decorating pumpkins were just a few of the things we did this year.
I love dressing up and luckily for me, Seth is a good sport and goes along with all my ideas.
I know I'm biased but I think Claire might be the cutest Mary Poppins I've ever seen. I was really happy with her costume because almost all of it came from the DI. Just a little sewing, black spray paint and a glue gun made it possible.
Bella's getting old enough now that she won't go along with my ideas. So she went as a bat.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love the mary poppins theme! She is the cutest little mary out there!

Jenn said...

What a cute idea!! Claire made me laugh! She took the role of Mary Poppins very seriously in those pictures! Very creative!!

Beth said...

You guys seriously looked awesome saturday night! I was so impressed!

Chelsea said...

Great costumes!!

Sid said...

you guys look darling!

Jessica said...

OH.MY.HECK!!! That is awesome!
I think Claire is the cutest Mary Poppins too.
Love your coat!