Monday, November 15, 2010

Are You Kidding Me #26

I saw this on the news this morning and all I could think was...well I won't say what I thought because it might sound like I was making fun of them. Ok I was making fun of them.
Now, I'm not totally heartless. I think it's adorable when my nephews play quidditch in the back yard. They run around on my sisters brooms and wear their robes and hit tennis balls. And it's cute cause they're 6 and 9 year old boys.
But from the looks of this video these are college age men and women holding a stick between their legs as they around the field.
So if I've offended anyone who plays this now's your turn to convince me it's a real sport and not something to be made fun of.
PS thanks jenn!!

Video Courtesy of KSL.com

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I think this video is hilarious. A bunch of men with brooms between their legs. I am not sure what to say about that!!

Jenn said...

I have to say Joe's aunt posted this on FB. She was telling everyone her son plays it. I had to laugh, and thought of you!!

Emily P said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe this is real. The best part? The golden guy. So sad.

** Adrian ** said...

Wow-- REALLY?!? I'm with you... they are a little old for this!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. Duh.

Beth said...

The best part is they are hoping for it to be recognized as a real sport. Really? Really? I know. I can't believe it.

bevany said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Chuck said...

I was going to say, "only in Provo". Doh! What a bunch of losers.