Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have twins?

For some reason I still haven't grasped onto the idea that I am a mother of twins!! Some days I think I get it, but most days I am still shocked when I go into their room and see them. Like this morning for example.
I came home from the gym and peaked in their room. This is what I saw. (The flash woke Syd up) But they were both sleeping in the exact same position! I don't know why that still surprises me. I mean they're identical, I guess it's normal that they sleep alike.They also had a 2 month check up today. They are both doing great! When Syd was born she weighed 4 lbs, and she is now up to 8.14! When Bre was born she weighed 5 lbs, and she now weighs 9.4! They're also sleeping through the night. Both of them! Hooray!!!!! On a side note I've had to eat my words. I shouldn't have been so vocal, when I said I wasn't a fan of matching clothes. I know I told many of you I would never dress them alike. The reason I said that was because I feared that because they are identical, dressing them would only confuse people. But, lucky for me most people didn't listen to me and still gave us matching outfits. Well, the point of this story is that I finally broke down and dressed them alike. And I LOVED it!!! It's so fun!I know I'm a nerd.

6 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

That picture is the CUTEST!! I can't believe they are already sleeping through the night. You are SOO lucky!!! I think it'd be really fun dressing them alike, so you're not a nerd. ;)

Kira said...

you are not a nerd! it's soo cute to dress them alike. what a sweet picture. glad they are growing so well! they are the size of our livia now :)

Sissy Jackson said...

They are so beautiful. I cannot wait to HOLD THEM!

bevany said...

I LOVE that you finally dressed them alike. Yay for you! That's a cute picture. I wish I could hold them right now! I seriously can't believe they're two months already.

Sid said...

love it! could they be any cuter?

Jen Jenkins said...

So so so cute!! They are finally the size of Alivia when she was born!! They are to die for!