Monday, June 29, 2009

Damn Snails!


I am so mad. I have really tried this year with my garden. Even in my pregnant state, I still water my flowers every day and keep up with the weeds. Then a few days ago I finally figured out why none of them are growing. And it's all thanks to snails. I thought I had it all figured out. I was doing everything I should be. But, apparently I wasn't. I hadn't even thought about snails. Well, the truth is I had seen them near the flowers I just didn't know they were going to ruin my garden. So tonight Seth sprayed or did something that should remove all the stupid snails. I really hope it works or I might be saying other words besides damn.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

We have a ton of snails, and Joe always picks them up and throws them in the street. I knew they were bad, but I guess I never thought they were eating the plants. I do love your new blog look- very tasteful, and it was fun to help you!!

bevany said...

The last time it rained Mia found like twelve snails out on our front step. She's obsessed. She'll come clean them out of your garden for you. Your blog looks so good. I'm jealous.

Lindsey said...

Aims, once again I feel your pain - I have been trying so hard to have a green thumb this year, but my snails came in the form of my dear husband...He thought the peony bulbs I had planted (that had finally gotten to about 8" high!) were weeds and pulled them....Right down to the bulb. Nuts. Better luck next year I guess!

Amy said...

Ya, what is with all the snails. My kids love to find them and pour salt all over them.