Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bear Lake + Good Friends - Kids = Amazing Weekend!

We just got back from an amazing weekend with some of our really good friends. I feel spoiled because we have such fun friends. We played tennis, went swimming, rode four wheelers, played golf, took naps, went out to dinner, played games, and stayed up every night until 1:00am just laughing.
I think my life would be complete if I could take a weekend away once a month with friends and no kids. Talk about relaxing! I took too many pictures to post and if I did you'd be here all day looking at them.
So now it's back to reality. I have a doctors appointment this week and he's warned me that this is the time he's going to start putting restrictions on what I can do from here on out.
At least we got one last vacation before the twins get here.

5 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

HOW FUN!!! I think it's great that you're getting some much needed "ME" time before these sweet angels join your family!!! It sounds like you had a blast!!

PS...I loved your last post about Claire. I could definitely say the same thing about Kaitlyn!!

Jenn said...

I am glad you had a great weekend! That would be so relaxing without kids- we are going to have to try it sometime?!

Kira said...

how fun for you guys! it's sooo important to have a little r&r without the kiddos, and so refreshing for a marriage. hopefully you won't have too many restrictions and can still get away before the babies come!

Beth said...

Oh so that's where you guys went. Fun. Hope your doc visit goes well.

sunshine said...

Fun!!