Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seth's weekend trip





This last weekend Seth, his BFF Joe, and his brother Joel took a trip to Vegas to see the Utes play in the basketball championship tournament. They had a great time. They ate at 2 of his favorite places, The Pink Taco and In & Out Burger. He was only gone for 2 days but we missed him like crazy. I think it's because he does so much around here, that when he's gone I realize how hard it is. I'm pretty lucky. We're glad you're home and can't wait to put you back to work around here.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I was hoping you posted about their trip. Joe did not take any pictures, so I might need to steal yours. Joe said that Seth was annoyed by his snoring, and I sadi, "Better Seth than ME!!!" Sorry, Seth!! I feel your pain

Amy said...

Fun! I am very jealous of his meal at In & Out. I LOVE that place!

Chuck said...

That stupid camera! Sometimes it takes great shots, other times it sucks. Eating Panuchos at the Pink Taco was Euphoric. I also heard that 5 guys burgers is better and they are building one in Bountiful, yes!

Awesome trip! Cougs lost, great food and the Utes won. I was in Ute Heaven!

bevany said...

Mmmmmm...In & Out fries sound so good right now. My dad and brother used to go to the tournament every year. I'm guessing Seth LOVED it since Utah did so well. Stupid Utah.

Kira said...

glad he had fun! at least nate got to say hi at the game. poor guy was stuck with me all weekend :)

Mike said...

Here it is - 9:00 in the morning - and I'm in the mood for mexican. Thanks a LOT! I don't even know what Panuchos are, and I want em.