Thursday, March 5, 2009

Naps, naps where have you gone?

It's finally happened. My sweet little Bella, envy to all parents with no napping kids, has out grown her nap. She's made it to 4 years 3 months still taking naps.
I'm not going to lie to you, it's been heaven!! I myself being a napper, have enjoyed many afternoon naps cuddling with Bella.
But, those days are long gone. I know, I'm not going to get any sympathy form many of you. But seriously, this is a hard transition for me. I've been spoiled and now reality has hit me. So be patient with me. I might be a little grumpy for awhile.

4 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

What a SAD day for you!!! Maybe there will be a few days here & there where she'll need one! I'm sorry she's outgrown napping!!! Thank Goodness Wyatt still naps MOST days. I'll feel the same as you when he doesn't anymore.

Jenn said...

All I can say is you are one lucky duck! They lasted that long? Grace stopped a while ago. But I know what you mean, when Eva takes her naps, they are my most productive time. It will be sad to lose that!

Sid said...

yeah dont feel bad for you! you suck! Ella stopped napping at 2 1/2! You are soooo lucky!

bevany said...

That sucks. You are dang lucky though, both of my girls stopped at two. I agree though, it is such a hard transition when they stop napping.
ps- I don't really like Ellen, but how can I resisit when it's THE BACHELOR??