Monday, March 9, 2009

Seth's other love


I know that myself and the girls are Seth's true love, but coming in second would have to be his love for Utah football. So today after work we headed to the bookstore where all the players and coaches were signing autographs and taking pictures. I waited in line while Seth looked around. After awhile he decided that the line was too long and not worth it. So we walked around for a little longer. It was just long enough for him to get a picture with Zane Taylor and one next to the championship trophy. He was a very happy guy.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

He looks happy!! Joe says, "Thanks a lot for lettin' me know, Seth!!" I say, looked like fun!! Sorry we missed it.....sort of!

Sissy Jackson said...

Amy, your man needs to get a girlfriend or something. Men and sports. I dont get it? But he must and you are a great wife to support. No way in HELL would I do it! Love you!

bevany said...

He looks so happy yet totally nervous to get a picture with that guy. Man...I'm so glad I didn't marry a Utah fan. But I would totally do the same thing at BYU if it were closer.