Sunday, March 8, 2009

Basketball Fun

On Saturday we went to see the Utes play their last game of the regular season. Since it was their last game all the seniors played and to attract more fans, tickets were only $1! You can't beat that. We met up with some friends and had a great time. Utah won and now it's off to Las Vegas for the finals. Seth is pretty excited to have a road trip with his BFF Joe. Thanks for meeting us friends, it was fun!
The Cranes came to support the Utes, even though the Aggies were playing that night






Bella & Tanner
Nora, Grace & Bella








Seth & Nate with their girls

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Joe thinks that is funny that you called him, Seth's BFF. He is excited, too!! I am not so sure about the Sunday thing! Not so excited about all the kids at church by myself, but I will survive!!

Sid said...

looks fun Amy!

Sid said...

looks fun Amy!

** Adrian ** said...

Looks like fun!! I love the pictures!!!

Kira said...

looks like you guys had fun. too bad i was working...oh well! so it sounds like chuck is coming with joe? we were really hoping to hang out with you guys in SG this weekend. it's gonna be at least 65 degrees :) hey can you email me that pic of nate and chuck? i'm wanting to post something on my blog. thanks!!

Chuck said...

Who is that fat guy in that picture with the Cranes? Lay off the donuts chubbo. Just for the record Huggs is still my BFF and Joe is working his way up the ladder.

Jenn--if you read this--I was thinking about driving back Saturday night. The finals are at 3 so we would leave Vegas around 6 and make it home around midnight. It all depends on whether or not the Utes win Friday, so we could be coming home earlier and depressed.

The Magic Family said...

I love the pictures!! I'm glad that you and Amber are friends so that we can be friends and get to know eachother!

Unknown said...

Amy we were at the U game too. I wish that we would have run into you. It was a fun game! It looks like you had a great time. Wally
has been a huge fan of the Utes since he was 16 yrs. old. His whole disposition depends on how the Runnin' Utes and the football do. Love, Wally and Barb