Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let The Games Begin

You'd think these people love BYU or something


Ok I know I look crazy. I was just so excited from our little mission
In honor of the big BYU/Utah game my friends and I thought we would play a little prank on one of the biggest Utah fans we know. Our good friend Joe. Since Joe can't stand BYU we thought it would be good if he woke up to BYU stuff all over his house. (For the record, Seth would have no part in this.) On our way over Marianne and I got a little pep talk from her husband Rick. His biggest rule was; get all your talking and giggling out before we get there. I have to say we were doing so well. No talking, just working. Then we heard something at the door. We tried to hide, but in all the rush I started giggling and Marianne jumped behind a bush. I followed and pushed her back (yes, she's 7 months pregnant) making more noise. Turns out Jenny thought her door wasn't closed. Note: it was not due to us making noise. She laughed and let us finish what we started. Rick, however was not impressed with our prank skills and has banned Marianne and I from any future pranks. Come on Rick, we'll do better next time I promise! I think it turned out great. Rick even got a BYU licence plate cover over their Utah one.
Poor Joe though. He has so many BYU fans that want to get him that he couldn't figure out who did it. His wife had to tall him. We love ya Joe!
Thanks mom for helping me.

10 comments:

Jenn said...

You guys are funny! Joe thought it was funny, and will let the "garbage" stay until 1 pm, and then he will return it to the owners. You got him good I have to say, and I am kinda glad I could help a little, so tell Rick it gave me an oppurtunity to serve!

bevany said...

I love it! But...I thought Seth was the biggest Utah fan you knew. Someone left a Utah sign on our front door this morning. I'm too scared to say I know BYU is going to win, I just hope! Oh...and I knew you hated Twilight. It's ok. I'm the same way with Harry Potter. Never seen the movies or read the books. Makes no sense to me!

** Adrian ** said...

hehehe...I've been waiting to see how it went!! GREAT JOB!! It looks like you got him good!!

Sissy Jackson said...

You are my hero! Keep it up girl!

Mandy Lowry said...

That is hillarious! You guys went all out. That is a great prank.

Mandy Lowry said...

OK, I am so stupid at this inviting blogging thing. I just sent your invite. Hopefully it goes through. Sorry!!! :)

Let me know if it doesn't

** Adrian ** said...

Amy--I just wanted to tell you again what a GREAT job you did teaching on Sunday!! & Thanks again for letting me be a part of your lesson...As I'm sure you could tell I was REALLY nervous & ShAKinG but it was good, too!! I hope what I said was ok & what you had in mind.

Barbara said...

You can come decorate my house with Y stuff anytime. I'll own it. There's always next year for a victory. I am glad you had fun though!

Sid said...

totally funny amy! and yes scott put me up to givin him a shout out- but i think it's the cutest idea and we are totally doing it!

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

That's pretty funny!! You're girls are adorable. Thanks for the invite to your blog.