Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis The Season



This is my neighbor Larry's front yard. (If you click on the picture you can get a closer look at everything) He stores all of this in our back yard. Every year he tells me he's not going to buy any more lawn ornaments and every year he does. Infact as I was taking this picture he pointed out the 3 new things he had added to the front yard and then proceeded to tell me about everything that's now in the back yard. Yes, that's right, he lights up the back yard with lawn ornaments! Oh bless his heart. He really is such a nice man that gets such a kick out of being the one on the street "to go all out", as he puts it. I love this time of year. It brings a smile to my face, even when I can't get to sleep because the light show across the street is to bright.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I never thought about it from your perspective. Every time someone comes to our house, they point out Larry's house. He does go, "all out!!!" Maybe we need to help you tear down your shed, so that it will force him to cut back. You are feeding his addiction! That is to funny!

Kira said...

wow, that's quite the yard. i just don't understand it much but seriously if it makes someone happy then that's all that matters. we have a few yards in our hood with interesting decorations as well :)

Jenn said...

K- I was walking past tonight, and he has some really cute stuff, but there is so much of it, that it looks over done. They have good taste, just too much of it!

bevany said...

Oh my goodness...that's a lot of stuff. I bet your street gets pretty busy this time of year. Maybe we'll have to drive around andt try to find it!