Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Week

Here are just a few pictures from Bella's birthday week. We started the morning off with our traditional breakfast and presents in bed. I over heard her telling someone at church that she got "FREE breakfast in bed". She got to take one friend to the Tree House Museum in Ogden. (That was my first time and I'm seriously wondering why I've never been there before. That place was awesome!)This is the girls dressed up as pioneers. The girls had so much fun. I can't wait to go back.

Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen





A family party for Bella and Luke, who share a birthday. Bella's friend Kim, who works at Parsons, made her cake. The princesses even light up.















What a fun week. Can't wait until next year! Love you!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I wonder if someone loves Sleeping Beauty! The Tree Museum looked realy fun. My kids have never been, but now I think we should go. I hope Bella had a wonderful week, as it should be!!!

** Adrian ** said...

DARLING pictures!! I've been waiting to see them! I'm glad she had a fun birthday!!

BTW--Thanks again for holding Kaitlyn at the Christmas Party! It was nice to be able to eat without someone constantly trying to grab my plate or my hair or EVERYTHING!! It was great! =D

bevany said...

She looks so cute. I love that she's such a princess. You are a fun mom to do so much for her!