Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

The girls before church
This mother's day started off great with breakfast in bed. Then Bella brought me the present she picked from all a dollar, all by herself; a pink spatula and pink salad tongs. Seth got me a digital picture frame, which I just love!
The next best part of mothers day came when the primary kids sang a few songs in church. Bella took front and center and waved at my during most of the songs. When she wasn't waving she was leaning over the stand and scaring me because she looked like she was going to fall over. Oh and she also tried to lead the music during the program. Everyone around us had a pretty good laugh.
Thank You family for making it such a wonderful day. I feel so blessed. I love you all!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, breakfast in bed! You lucky lady! Your girls are so cute in that picture.

Chuck said...

We really need to work on Bella and her smiles. She'll look back and wonder what the heck she was thinking. Claire's head is so big she can't hold it up, poor thing.

bevany said...

The girls look adorable. Primary kids singing in sacrament is the best. They are so cute. I'm glad you had a good day!

Morgan said...

Sounds like you had a fun day and that Bella was a cutie-pie during the Primary songs. Happy Mother's Day Hebby!

Unknown said...

Mo, When are you going to read Escape? I would love to talk about it with you. I guess you're a little busy with school, but when you're done you have to and let me know what you think.