Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Are you kidding me #5

I saw this picture and had to do a double take because the name by it said Clay Aiken. What? Are you kidding me? That can't be him. But yes it is. What happened? I try not to be judgemental, but seriously he looks like a totally different person. I read somewhere that he gained a lot of weight with some medicine, but that doesn't explain why he looks like a girl. Ok that was rude, but come on! Maybe I'm being too hard on the guy. But if I had seen that picture without the name by it I don't think I would have known it was him.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I agree he is a bit if a weirdo! Maybe it has something to do with starring in spamalot, I know he just got done doing that. I saw him on the view the other day and he definately looks feminine.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

That's so weird because when I went to your blog and saw this Clay Aiken picture I, at first glance, thought it was a picture of some random lady. Way weird.

bevany said...

ha ha ha ha!!! I love this post. Clay Aiken...seriously. He's totally a girl. Poor guy.

Jessica said...

Oh Amy, I love your "Are you kidding me" posts.
I couldn't agree more. He is total girl!!!

Sid said...

Yeah-saw him on tv the other night, and was a little mystified. What's up with the girlie look?

Lori said...

Keep up with the "Are you kidding me" posts Amy. You are completely right every time! It is sad. Yikes. Maybe when he is done with Spamalot he will return to being somewhat masculine, but, if we are being honest, there was never much masculinity(if any)in him even when he was on American Idol. Oh, I just glanced over and read Kathy's comment. If he is done with spamalot, then there is no hope for the poor guy.