Sunday, December 9, 2007

Where has time gone?


As I sat in primary today the little kids from nursery came in to sit on the front row with the sunbeams. And there folding her arms and
being very reverent was my little Bella! Or as she would later tell me "mom I'm big kid Bella now". I've known this was going to happen for some time but being there made it very real. It was so fun to watch all their little faces as they looked around at all the older kids and tried to sing the songs they'd never heard.
I just can't believe I have a child coming into primary. I've been told I'll be released at the beginning of the year so I don't have to worry about teaching and having a new baby, but seeing Bella in there today made me almost want to stay for another year.
I guess this is all just part of being a mom. Kids get older and I'm left wondering how fast time has gone.

3 comments:

jenny said...

She is a doll. Merry Christmas.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

So true Amy. Bella does look like a "big kid!" Especially next to this soon-to-come new baby. Merry Christmas.

bevany said...

That's so cute. It's hard to see them get so big, but fun at the same time. Thanks for commenting on my blog, too. I love it!