Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Bella!!!!!









Three years ago today my little Bella was born. I can't believe how much has happened since then. Last night and this morning I've been feeling a little emotional as I think back at how much has happened and where I was three years ago at this time. I went into Bella's room last night and watched her sleep and thought about how thankful I am to be her mom. What a blessing.
This morning we started off her birthday in true Amy style. Anyone who knows me well knows I make a HUGE deal out of birthdays. (junior high count down, which I would prefer to just forget, and the woods cross birthday calendar, ring any bells?). Anyway, we did our traditional breakfast and presents in bed. (Seth has to do this too on his birthday, but he wouldn't let me post his pictures on the blog). Technically we started Bella's birthday a little early. Saturday morning she had a birthday party with her friends. There was coloring, dancing and eating cup cakes. The best part was when her friend Tanner opened all of her presents. Bella didn't mind because she was preoccupied with something else, but her other friends Emily and Kalli had a fit because he wasn't following the rules. That night we had dinner with her cousins at the Spaghetti Factory. I swear it was her choice. What can I say if she has good taste? Then Sunday night we had the Brown side of the family over for cake and ice cream. And thanks Kelli for actually reading my blog. Once again Kim at Parson's did an amazing job on Bella's cake. She always goes above and beyond on our cake and then gives us a screaming deal. Then to top off Bella's birthday today, she gets to spend the morning with her best friend and cousin Luke, who also has a birthday today. What a fun birthday. Bella, I love you so much!!

5 comments:

sunshine said...

Amy! You are such a good mom. Little Bella is blessed to have you as her role model. You've inspired me to make a bigger deal out of birthdays now! Don't tell Nate, though, his is next! Love you tons, glad I made the blog. "YES!" (napoleon style...pullin it down..you'll have to watch the movie now to remember)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bella! What a cutie you are! You just keep getting sweeter and sweeter! We love to see all your fun pictures!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

You have such a cute daughter Amy! Thanks for your comments you left on my blog. ;) When I get up to Utah next, February-ish, we'll all have to get together. I love Bella's bob, btw, I can't wait until Tessa's hair is long enough to have it look just like Bella's!

bevany said...

Amy- I found your blog through Andria's. Very cute. What a good mom you are! Breakfast and presents in bed?? I might have to copy you. Your daughter is adorable. She looks just like you!

Unknown said...

Kel- you're so nice. Making me feel like I'm actually a good mom.
Nikki-I'm so glad you read my blog. I love checking up on yours and we'll totally have to get together when you're here next.
Bev- Thanks for leaving a comment. I checked out yours through Andria's and your kidsare so cute.