Wednesday, December 19, 2007

what to give, what to give?

I was reading in a magazine the other day, and it said you should give all service workers a Christmas present. By service workers, they meant the garbage man, the mailman, the guy who brings the water or milk, or doctors and dentists. So I started thinking that was a good idea but now I'm wondering what to give. First of all I've never actually talked to my garbage man. To be honest he kind of scares me. He usually has a mean look on his face. I I don't get water or milk delivered so that leaves the mailman and my OB/GYN. Our mailman is very nice and I'm seeing a lot of my OB lately. So now I'm left wondering what to get them. I don't think I'd dare bake something for the mailman. He doesn't know me that well and all my time baking might go to waste. Giving chocolate to the doctor seems like a waste. I always hear him talking to the nurses about trying to loose weight. The more I think about the garbage man, I think I probably should be giving him something. Although I'm sure he'll think I'm crazy. Oh well, it won't be the first time someones thought that.
Anyway, if you have any good gift suggestions I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

bevany said...

You are much nicer than I am. I have a hard enough time trying to think of something for the neighbors let alone the mailman! Good luck with this. And... I had no idea you were having a baby so soon!! That's exciting!

Chuck said...

Now we need to get him a waiver form and a new hip so he won't sue us for eating it on our ice.