Monday, August 27, 2007

Think Pink.....Again


I'm now 20 weeks, half way there! And today we found out we're having another girl. Bella doesn't seem to think this is news, since she's thought from the beginning, she was going to have a "baby girl sister". I was the one who didn't believe it. I asked the nurse if she was sure it was a girl. Seth had me convinced it was a boy. All and all we're very excited. Everything looks great and the baby is healthy, so that's what really matters. Now Seth can join some of our other friends, Treion, Joe, Rick and others as the only man in the house. Hopefully he'll survive when there are 2 teenagers in the house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

the youngs said...

yippee...another baby hed!

Kari said...

Congrats! That is so great. Bella will love having a sister. (I know I do.) How fun to have all the pink ribbons you want!

Anne said...

How fun! That's great news.

jenny said...

Congrats. Love girls.

Treion Muller said...

GOOD FREAKIN LUCK!!!!LIFE IN MY HOUSE IS CRAAAAAZZZZYYYYY--but good