Thursday, August 16, 2007

2 down 1 to go!




I'm so excited to be caught up on all my family scrapbooking. Bella's book as well as our family book are right where they need to be. So hopefully by the time the baby is here I can start his or hers and not worry about playing catch up. The only draw back to being caught up is that the pages aren't that great. But I'm ok with that. I've seen yours Kelli and Lindsey E and they put mine to shame, but I had to face facts. And if I wanted to continue and not get behind, the books had to suffer. Hopefully my children won't judge me and just be grateful they have some books. But sadly, Woods Cross alumni, the scrapbook I worked so hard on 9 years ago has had some major damage done to it. In June I decided to go back and check it out to see if it needed any touching up before next years reunion, and it's a good thing I did. The poor book looks horrible. So now, maybe, that I'm caught up on my own stuff I can work on that one. Of course I realize that no one in the world loves that book as much as I do, (yes, Andrew and Marissa I remember being made fun of because I was the only one who actually looked at the other books to critique them) so I'm willing to put forth the effort to make it better. So if anyone has pictures from 97-98 or knows people who do please e-mail them my way. Especially if you have some of drill team, soccer, etc.. Actually anything will do. amyhed2002@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Chuck said...

HUH???????? What a tangled web you have woven!

Unknown said...

Be nice or you'll be banned from my blog.And I know how much you love to read it.

Kari said...

I'm impressed Amy! I haven't even finished Jonah's first year!

Andrew said...

Amy, what a "travesty of justice"- Andrew Gillman and Company are coming to get you. I cant believe its almost been ten years. I really want to go to the reunion (I think?) but unfortunately I will be spreading freedom and democrazy during that time.

the youngs said...

WHAT!?!? Our student body president will not be at the 10 year reunion...that is the true travesty of justice! Hed, I have girls basketball pictures and a few cross county shots--i think you are in one of the shots taking photos of others...so it is a photo of you taking photos. :) Way to go, I am about 5+ years behind on scrapbooking, but I am going to start teaching an afterschool class on scrapbooking, so maybe that will motivate me!

Anonymous said...

Amy! I was so happy to see your blog! It is so cute! Chris and I have a blog too! Now we can stay in better touch! It is good to see what is going on your life! ~Lisa and Chris O.