Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Island Park '07

































Part of the "Jeff Show". He makes it look so easy











The Hedberg/Brown/Klimt side of the family finally had a family vacation! It was so fun to have our aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins there as well. At one point we had 26 people. If I were to write everything down we'd be here all day so here are a few of the highlights.
  • Seth trying out surfing on the boat
  • Watching the "Jeff Show"
  • Watching Chase saying goodbye to his new best friend Chris
  • Laura selling Cookie Lee (even on vacation)
  • Jan and Jodi playing Wii
  • Paige doing her victory lap after winning wii
  • Bella cheering on her dad while he was wake boarding
  • Fred breaking into a running car to turn it off
  • Playing games
  • Great Food

I'm sure I'm leaving out so much. We missed everyone who couldn't be there, but hope they can make it next year when we try Bear Lake. And if you took pictures I want to trade.

5 comments:

Chuck said...

Sweet air! That guy is good. He's so high! I wish I could be that cool.

Kari said...

Looks like you had a great time. After seeing these pictures I decided that I need a vacation!

Unknown said...

Kari, I totally understand. Vacations are the best and when you haven't been for awhile you really feel like you need it. But only a month left and we'll have the cruise. If you can wait that long.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast- island park is so much fun!

nymanzanita said...

Is that Melanie Larsen in one of your pictures? How funny!