Friday, January 3, 2014

Telling Bella

I thought yesterday was hard but today was worse.
We (just the two of us) went to lunch and I told her. She cried and cried and so did I. She couldn't finish her food and said "mom, I don't want to stay can we leave?". Then in the car we cried more and she said "why won't he let me go to church?".
I tried to explain that she was lucky to have had 9 years going to the same ward because people like Kate and Grace have always had to go back and forth. I told her maybe she could be a good example on him and maybe he would sometime go. Even though I highly doubt it.
I told her we have to enjoy the time we have together and make every moment count.
I also said we have to be strong and it will get easier.
I wonder if she could tell I didn't believe what I was saying.

I just hope she one day can see how hard we tried and how much we love her!

No comments: