Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tribute

We're big fans of The Berenstain Bears over here.
So I was sad to hear that one of the authors Jan Berenstain passed away a few days ago.
I was impressed to read that right before her stoke she was working on 2 books. Which is saying a lot since she was 88.
I grew up reading these books and the girls love them too. I especially love that they always teach a lesson in a fun way.
So here is our tribute to a great author.

One of the many books from when I was little. Bella loves seeing how I used to write my name.

3 comments:

Kira said...

I loved those books as a kid! They were our favorite, and my girls seems to like them as well. We don't have a great collection like you, though!

Jenn said...

I loved the books as well. I always wanted to have a tree house for my house when I was little

bevany said...

I love them too. They're so fun to read to the kids!