Monday, February 13, 2012

Are You Kidding Me #30

Last night while at a meeting for an upcoming stake dance a leader introduced himself and then pointing to one of the youth form his ward said "And this is John, but you probably know him from school."
Seriously!
Are you kidding me?
People are always telling me I'll love it one day that I look so young. But I've been hearing that for years and still don't love it.
I know it's better than looking old, but being compared to a high school student wasn't exactly a compliment to me.
Oh well at least the kids from my ward had a good laugh!

2 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

WHATEVER LOSER...EMBRACE THE young look! The rest of the PLANET wishes they had your problem! I love you, you TEENAGE QUEEN!!!

Jenn said...

I second Sissy! I would love people thinking I was younger