Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Amy!!

I can't believe I haven't posted any pictures from my fabulous birthday.
What is wrong with me?
Well, to be fair I am waiting on pictures from someone else.
But here is one from a very special night.
We left on my birthday for a weekend with friends at a cabin in McCall Idaho.
We stopped in Boise for dinner with my friends parents, and her mom being the thoughtful person she is, had baked a cake and hung up the birthday sign for me. I should also mention she was only given 2 hours notice that we (8) adults would be stopping there for dinner.
So it's even more impressive that she would also whip up a cake for me.
It was a great way to start my birthday weekend!
Pictures to come.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!! I hope your birthday month is fabulous! You make me smile!

Kira said...

Happy Birthday!

bevany said...

What? No pictures of you opening presents in bed? No cupcake for breakfast?