Monday, August 22, 2011

Magic School Bus & 1st Day of School

Today was an exciting day. The first day of 1st grade for Bella!! This is huge, because it's ALL DAY!!!
Last night Bella and I packed her lunch, then she had a wonderful Father's Blessing and then it was off to bed.
But this morning when I got home from working out I noticed that her lunch bag was on the front porch. After questioning her about getting out of bed last night she assured me that she didn't. So we're pretty sure The Magic School came in the middle of the night and left her lunch in the fridge and filled the bag with surprises and left it outside. Just like last year.
She was so excited!!
Claire is hoping they remember her for her first day of pre school.
I have a feeling they will. :)
Opening all the goods
Traditional Front Porch 1st Day of School Picture

Cousins

4 comments:

sunshine said...

I can't believe she's already in first grade!! How adorable. Have a good year Bella! Love Claire and her skirt!! :)

Brittany said...

She is such a cutie! Something crazy about South Florida is that Kindergarten is ALL DAY, no half days here. Isn't that so crazy?

Jenn said...

Cute pictures!! I love the magic school tradition!! What a great way to start the year!! All day is killer- Grace will be all day this year, and I am struggling!!

bevany said...

She looks so cute! Good job curling her hair :) How are you handling her gone all day?