Monday, May 9, 2011

St George 2011

We were able to get away last weekend for a little family vacation and it was so fun!
One day we went hiking in Snow Canyon where Bella said "mom! This is the best vacation ever!!".
The trip consisted of hiking, playing at the park, eating, swimming, swimming and more swimming. Bella was in the pool for almost 2 days straight and went a full shade darker!
We also got to spend some time with the cousins since they were on their way to California.
And since my dad was also there he offered to watch the kids one night so we could slip away and have some alone time. It was great!
The only picture we got as a family and you can't see Syd on Seth's back.
Bella wearing her train hat
The twins swimming with dad

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like so so much fun! I am so jealous of you guys hiking. I really miss the mountains living out here!

Jenn said...

I think it would be such a fun experience to have twins. Not that I am signing up for it, but I have loved watching your little ones, and hearing the stories you tell.